INSTAGRAM by @kathleen_cws

Saturday 11 October 2014

C A F E Date - The Oh Scooter!

Recently everyone was having a fever, a serious fever.
What is the fever? Yes, you're right. Is Cafe Fever!
I am actually a cafe fever people as well when i was still studied and stayed in Penang.
But after I came to Sunway University, all changed. 

B U S Y is happened and appeared in my life. 
I rarely go to cafe for breakfast, lunch, high tea or dinner when i started my degree life. 
Until, I saw a friend's friend instagram pictures.
He is good in food & coffee photography because all the picture he captured are really nice and attracted me.

Thus, my boyfriend and I decided to celebrate our second anniversary in different way.
This year, we celebrating our anniversary in the afternoon for lunch and tea time instead of dinner time. (the main reason is he going to hand up his assignment on the next 2 days and he has no enough time to finish it, LOL)
We went to a cafe in USJ 21 named Oh Scooter!  

I have a habit which is whenever I go to a restaurant or cafe, I must be check in foursquare (not because I am a attention seeker but I use it to review the tips posted from the previous visitors)
I saw a lot of review about their Signature Coffee, so I ordered it.

Signature Coffee - Latte & Cotton Candy


May be I don't know how to drink latte, so it is taste bitter for me.
Well, the cotton candy is nice, seriously. It is worth for a try.

I forced my boyfriend to learn how to capture nice picture for me
Cuz I've see many instagramers are posting their nice photography and I am so envy!!!
So, here's some "finished goods" from my boyfie; let's see how is it?

This is my boyfriend's favorite cuz he says this pic got "feel". lol

I personally like this pic so much. May be I am a white-lover?


However, we went to another cafe named COSANS before the day of my boy's assignment due date.
Reason: He was writing an assignment with a title - Enjoy Life.
So, beside the yacht photo he used, he wants to attach some other pic but too bad he seldom take picture. 
Therefore, we decided to go to a cafe last minute because of capture some lifestyle pictures for his assignment. 
Sound crazy right? 

My "product" is it nice? haha

This one is his assignment work credit by me! 

Let's have some coffee. 
COSANS signature latte. 
(I ordered wrong, I should order caramel flavor)

My new mission is capture many nice food/coffee photography whenever I go to a cafe!

Happy second Anniversary my valentine. 
Counting down for our next celebration: Been together 888 days and 999 days.
Xoxo.
















No comments:

Post a Comment