INSTAGRAM by @kathleen_cws

Thursday 20 February 2014

BU-SI-NESS

Hey followers and readers, thanks for spending your time to read my blog.
Today, I am gonna blog about my BUSINESS. Yeah, u didn't see wrong, is my Business. I am just a newbie in this Fashion Beauty Industries and need more support from all of you :D

For this moment, I am just start with some existing famous beauty products on social medias. Selling online and also box stores...hehe

Tada! This is De Beauté La's MAIN product -- Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch


Attention Panda Eye folks! This is an eye care product direct imported from Korea! The function of it is use to minimize the bane of all girls dark eye circles & wrinkles, and maybe some men? :D
Well, I'll blog about it after the products reach ^.^v So, stay tuned to my blog and products!

Below here all are just briefly show you all the products I am selling, feel free to drop a comment if you're interested ya. =)

 One of the HOT item in Korea -- Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack

 
No.1 Facial Cleansing Machine in Korea -- POBLING

Dolly Cat Lace Invisible Double Eyelid Tape. Every girls No.1 make up item!


Well, these are the HORSE necklaces and bracelets. Recently HOT in TOWN!

Feel free to pay a visit for my Facebook Page & Instagram -- De Beauté La
See u and stay tuned for those all coming soon products! I will publish it once I get in March! 










2 comments: